In order to invest in Citdex’s funds or directly into Citdex’s privately held companies, you need to meet the SEC’s criteria for accredited investor status. The accreditation verification process will be focused on either your annual income or net worth (for individuals). As an individual, you can qualify as an accredited investor by either (a) having more than $200,000 in annual income for each of the past two years (or $300,000 with your spouse) and a reasonable expectation of earning the same this year or (b) having a net worth of at least $1 million (not including your principal residence).
This website and the related investment and verification platform (together, the “Website”) is intended for “U.S. persons” only (as defined in Rule 902(k) promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended). The Website and the material contained therein does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of interest to purchase any securities or investment advisory services in any country or jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not permitted by law.
For purposes of such Rule 902(k), “U.S. person” means:
1. Any natural person resident in the United States;
2. Any partnership or corporation organized or incorporated under the laws of the United States;
3. Any estate of which any executor or administrator is a U.S. person;
4. Any trust of which any trustee is a U.S. person;
5. Any agency or branch of a foreign entity located in the United States;
6. Any non-discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary for the benefit or account of a U.S. person;
7. Any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary organized, incorporated, or (if an individual) resident in the United States;
Any partnership or corporation if:
1. Organized or incorporated under the laws of any foreign jurisdiction; and
2. Formed by a U.S. person principally for the purpose of investing in securities not registered under the Act, unless it is organized or incorporated, and owned, by accredited investors (as defined in Rule 501(a)) who are not natural persons, estates or trusts.
The following are not “U.S. persons”:
1. Any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held for the benefit or account of a non-U.S. person by a dealer or other professional fiduciary organized, incorporated, or (if an individual) resident in the United States;
2. Any estate of which any professional fiduciary acting as executor or administrator is a U.S. person if:
1. An executor or administrator of the estate who is not a U.S. person has sole or shared investment discretion with respect to the assets of the estate; and
2. The estate is governed by foreign law;
3. Any trust of which any professional fiduciary acting as trustee is a U.S. person, if a trustee who is not a U.S. person has sole or shared investment discretion with respect to the trust assets, and no beneficiary of the trust (and no settlor if the trust is revocable) is a U.S. person;
4. An employee benefit plan established and administered in accordance with the law of a country other than the United States and customary practices and documentation of such country;
5. Any agency or branch of a U.S. person located outside the United States if:
1. The agency or branch operates for valid business reasons; and
2. The agency or branch is engaged in the business of insurance or banking and is subject to substantive insurance or banking regulation, respectively, in the jurisdiction where located; and
6. The International Monetary Fund, the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Inter-American Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the African Development Bank, the United Nations, and their agencies, affiliates and pension plans, and any other similar international organizations, their agencies, affiliates and pension plans.
No Offer, Solicitation, Advice, or Recommendation
Except to the extent expressly set forth in materials as may be provided through a password-protected area on the Citdex website (the "Materials"), or as otherwise expressly specified by Citdex in writing, nothing on the Citdex website is intended to constitute (i) an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to purchase or sell any security, other asset or service, (ii) investment advice or an offer to provide such advice, or (iii) a basis for making any investment decision. Except as expressly stated by Citdex in writing, neither the Citdex website nor any of the Materials make any effort to present a comprehensive or balanced description of Citdex or its investment activities.