Skip to primary navigation
Skip to content
Purpose + Values
Community + Events
Dream Forward Initiative +
Venture Made Project +
IMPACT DRIVEN + CONVERGENCE
Accelerator + Labs
Venture + Growth Fund
Innovation Corporate Partnerships
Venture Fund Network Platform
Capital Markets Infrastructure
Venture Capital As-A Service
Legislation + Regulation Framework Advisory
Invest with Citdex
MEDIA + INSIGHTS
Invest With Citdex
What is your Name?
What is your email address?
What is your phone number?
Are you on Linkedin?
Where are you based?
Select your country name here...
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
US Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Invested in venture before?
Invested in venture before?
Yes - Limited Partner
Yes - Family Office / Professional Investor
Yes - Other
What category investment firm are you representing?
Representing a Family Office
Representing a Corporate
Representing a Fund
Representing an Institution
Representing a Government
Representing an Institutional Investor
What made you interested in being an LP in Citdex Funds?
What is your target investment amount?
Select target investment amount...
$1,000,000 to $4,000,000
$5,000,000 to $10,000,000
$11,000,000 to $20,000,000
$20,000,000 to $50,000,000
What is your investment decision time window ?
Select your investment decision time window...
1 - 3 Months
3 - 6 Months
6 - 12 Months
> 12 Months
How does your investment decision process work?
In order to invest in Citdex’s funds or directly into Citdex’s privately held companies, you need to meet the SEC’s criteria for accredited investor status. The accreditation verification process will be focused on either your annual income or net worth (for individuals). As an individual, you can qualify as an accredited investor by either (a) having more than $200,000 in annual income for each of the past two years (or $300,000 with your spouse) and a reasonable expectation of earning the same this year or (b) having a net worth of at least $1 million (not including your principal residence).
This website and the related investment and verification platform (together, the “Website”) is intended for “U.S. persons” only (as defined in Rule 902(k) promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended). The Website and the material contained therein does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of interest to purchase any securities or investment advisory services in any country or jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not permitted by law.
For purposes of such Rule 902(k), “U.S. person” means:
1. Any natural person resident in the United States;
2. Any partnership or corporation organized or incorporated under the laws of the United States;
3. Any estate of which any executor or administrator is a U.S. person;
4. Any trust of which any trustee is a U.S. person;
5. Any agency or branch of a foreign entity located in the United States;
6. Any non-discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary for the benefit or account of a U.S. person;
7. Any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary organized, incorporated, or (if an individual) resident in the United States;
Any partnership or corporation if:
1. Organized or incorporated under the laws of any foreign jurisdiction; and
2. Formed by a U.S. person principally for the purpose of investing in securities not registered under the Act, unless it is organized or incorporated, and owned, by accredited investors (as defined in Rule 501(a)) who are not natural persons, estates or trusts.
The following are not “U.S. persons”:
1. Any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held for the benefit or account of a non-U.S. person by a dealer or other professional fiduciary organized, incorporated, or (if an individual) resident in the United States;
2. Any estate of which any professional fiduciary acting as executor or administrator is a U.S. person if:
1. An executor or administrator of the estate who is not a U.S. person has sole or shared investment discretion with respect to the assets of the estate; and
2. The estate is governed by foreign law;
3. Any trust of which any professional fiduciary acting as trustee is a U.S. person, if a trustee who is not a U.S. person has sole or shared investment discretion with respect to the trust assets, and no beneficiary of the trust (and no settlor if the trust is revocable) is a U.S. person;
4. An employee benefit plan established and administered in accordance with the law of a country other than the United States and customary practices and documentation of such country;
5. Any agency or branch of a U.S. person located outside the United States if:
1. The agency or branch operates for valid business reasons; and
2. The agency or branch is engaged in the business of insurance or banking and is subject to substantive insurance or banking regulation, respectively, in the jurisdiction where located; and
6. The International Monetary Fund, the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Inter-American Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the African Development Bank, the United Nations, and their agencies, affiliates and pension plans, and any other similar international organizations, their agencies, affiliates and pension plans.
No Offer, Solicitation, Advice, or Recommendation
Except to the extent expressly set forth in materials as may be provided through a password-protected area on the Citdex website (the "Materials"), or as otherwise expressly specified by Citdex in writing, nothing on the Citdex website is intended to constitute (i) an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to purchase or sell any security, other asset or service, (ii) investment advice or an offer to provide such advice, or (iii) a basis for making any investment decision. Except as expressly stated by Citdex in writing, neither the Citdex website nor any of the Materials make any effort to present a comprehensive or balanced description of Citdex or its investment activities.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.